Monday, November 24, 2014

I've moved on to http://overtureforandromeda.wordpress.com

This blog is now pronounced dead and will only serve as a memorabilia for my old self.

Thanks for all the support over the years.

WHAT THE HELL IS A ZHOU?

My photo
Hi. I'm Zhou. I am quite manly. But I am not a man. I am a Taumini, an INFP, a big dreamer. I like clouds, I like dogs, I like piggyback rides, I like books, I like music, I like white bouquets, I like al fresco dining, I like long walks at night, and of course I like art. I like philosophy in a comfortable amount (existentialism in particular) and I like staying for movie credits. Contradictory to that, I like catfights, alcohol, killing people in games, and a bit of pornography. I am also strangely attracted to guns, swords, motorbikes and... guy shirts. I am very emotional and temperamental but also quite cute hehe. In the future I want to be a wild and free artist with a sexy husband and a sexy dog. Thanks. Bye!
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Formspring Deviantart Last.fm
See my art